Wednesday, March 5, 2014, 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Just a reminder that Lent is soon coming and Wednesday, March 1st is Ash Wednesday!
We will have two
Masses and Distribution of Ashes:
Scripture Reading and Distribution of Ashes only:
5:15 pm on campus at the LBJ Student Center Rm 3-13.1
Everybody is welcome to receive ashes, so make sure to bring your friends! Also, remember that Ash Wednesday is a day of
fasting and abstinence for Catholics.
Lent is a time for change, so here is Father's top ten list for Spiritual and Physical Growth:
1. Give up Social Networking (Facebook, Twitter...).
2. Take out your headphones while walking on campus and say hello to people.
3. Pray the Rosary daily.
4. Give up alcohol, sweets, or T.V.
5. Do two good deeds every day.
6. Join a Bible study.
7. Don't hit the snooze button (don't be lazy).
8. Begin reading the Bible daily.
9. Take a cold shower one day a week.
10. Attend mass daily.
See y'all on Ash Wednesday!
"All are from the dust, and all turn to dust again." Ecclesiastes 3:20 (RSV)